Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Olivia Palermo Stuns In Christian Louboutin Pigalle Nude Pumps


Olivia Palermo is featured in the September 2012 issue of Shop Til You Drop wearing nude patent leather Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps. This classic nude pumps is from my favorite brand Christian Louboutin. . These pointed-toe heels are from the Spring 2012 collection and also available in black.
I  must say everyone should have this pair of nude  Christian Louboutin!
Also she stuns in the September 2012 issue of Instyle Germany wearing Jimmy Choo Award cap-toe pumps. These heels are from the Fall 2012 collection featuring a 4.8″ heel.
Another classic Jimmy Choo pumps I like.

Cap toe design may let you be more cool and sexy. The pump is also available in grey. I prefer the grey one with black cap-toe. It can match  most of my clothes.
She also wears Viktor & Rolf pumps. These heels are from the Fall 2012 collection feautring a hidden platform and tapered stiletto.
I love hidden platform, easier to wear. The patent leather round toe pump is also the classic and basic type of Viktor & Rolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment